Bird's Eye View Apartment
Our top-floor apartment gives guests a Westerly view out towards the bay of Lynmouth and is perfect for a couple or an individual wanting quiet surrounds and stunning views.
There is a comfortable double bedroom with en-suite shower. The living space has space to relax, dine and cook
Bird's Eye View apartment is the perfect place to relax and enjoy Summer sunsets.
- Sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom
- Dogs stay for free
- Central heating
- Broadband wifi
Your holiday. Your space.
Availability & Prices
Only available slots show up on our calendar.
If there are no slots it is because we are fully booked or have yet to put those dates out.
Alternatively, or phone us.
If you like beautiful views and surroundings, then Birdseye cottage is the place for you. Breathtaking scenery just looking out the window of the cosy apartment. Jo and Nick were really responsive hosts and the place was spotlessly clean.
It’s a very quiet location and perfect for a relaxing few days. Would love to go back again sometime.
It was a great place to stay and we had a very nice time. Everything we needed was provided for by the hosts. They gave us clear directions on how to find the place and there where even leaflets and games by the coffee table. The hosts were warm, welcoming and provided good communication They also came to say goodbye when we left and thanked us for staying.
I would recommend this cosy little get away and we would come back to stay again to explore furfure afield.
Apartment was stunning and we watched the sunset over the sea each night. Jo and Nick were very helpful and always responded to any questions and gave lots of recommendations. Lots of lovely walks very close by, just be aware of tick season if you have dogs! But we came across a local pet shop who were just as friendly.
Amazing stay and beautiful views.
- All bedding and towels.
- A tea towel and oven gloves, kitchen towel and some supplies for washing up.
- The kitchen is well equipped but ask if you have any specific needs.
- All services included.
- There is parking for 1 car.
- Access is via a steep and winding drive, unsuitable for lowered vehicles, trailers or large campervans.
- There is shared electric vehicle charging at the property.
- Guests wishing to charge an electric car onsite must inform us at booking.
- Payment is required for charging vehicles, based on usage.
- Alternative charge points are available in the carpark in Lynmouth.
- Check in is after 4pm. We will contact you on the day if we are ready earlier.
- Check out is before 10am.
- Accommodation is non-smoking throughout.
- The apartment sleeps no more than 2 people. Please do not request additional guests.
Access & safety
- There is a ramp and deck to the front door.
- The apartment is on 1 floor.
- Our surrounds are unsuitable for very young children due to its cliffside location.
- The apartment has not been adjusted for people with mobility issues.
- There are 40 steps down from parking to the front of the property.
- Lynmouth is a 5-10 minute walk downhill along a narrow, winding drive
- Dogs stay for free.
- Up to 2 dogs can stay at the apartment.
- Please let us know at booking time.
- Please do not allow dogs on the furniture.
- Please do not leave dogs alone when you are out.
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to hold a booking.
- The balance of the booking is required no less than 30 days before arrival. Cancellations after this time will normally be refunded the balance if we can re-let.
- Payment by bank transfer is preferred or Paypal if this is not possible. Details on reservation.
- We recommend you take out holiday insurance in case you need to cancel.