Our cottage has views out over the canopy to the forested hills above Lynmouth and over towards Lynton and space for a couple, friends or a small family of up to 3 guests.
The living space has comfy sofas and space for dining and separate kitchen. Upstairs, there is a double and a single bedroom and separate bathroom with shower.
Tree tops is a great place to chill and watch the birds, squirrels and butterflies high up in the trees.
- Sleeps 3 in 2 bedrooms
- Dogs stay for free
- Central heating
- Broadband wifi
- Washing machine
Your holiday. Your space.
Availability & Prices
Only available slots show up on our calendar.
If there are no slots it is because we are fully booked or have yet to put those dates out.
Alternatively, or phone us.
We loved Treetops, it was really nicely furnished with contemporary furnishings, all very tasteful. The location was special with great views of the valley, it was private but also only a short walk to Lynmouth's attractions. It was home from home, we would come again.
Lynmouth and Lynton are great out of season if you can get the time away.
Peaceful, cosy house with an amazing view. The kitchen was really well equipped and we had everything we needed for a comfotable stay. We ended up not driving at all during our time here as there were shops, pubs and beautfiul coast & river valley walks nearby.
We absolutely loved our stay here and came away feeling very relaxed. The lodge was perfect - immaculately clean, well equipped and great location. Jo and Nick were the perfect hosts and very accommodating.
Thank you so much for making our trip incredible.
- All bedding and towels.
- A tea towel and oven gloves, kitchen towel and some supplies for washing up.
- The kitchen is well equipped but ask if you have any specific needs.
- All services included.
- There is parking for 1 car.
- Access is via a steep and winding drive, unsuitable for lowered vehicles, trailers or large campervans.
- There is shared electric vehicle charging at the property.
- Guests wishing to charge an electric car onsite must inform us at booking.
- Payment is required for charging vehicles, based on usage.
- Alternative charge points are available in the carpark in Lynmouth.
- Check in is after 4pm. We will contact you on the day if we are ready earlier.
- Check out is before 10am.
- Accommodation is non-smoking throughout.
- The cottage sleeps no more than 3 people. Please do not request additional guests.
Access & safety
- There are uneven steps up to the front door.
- The cottage is on 2 floors.
- Our surrounds are unsuitable for very young children due to its cliffside location.
- The cottage has not been adjusted for people with mobility issues.
- There are 40 steps up to parking at the rear of the property.
- Lynmouth is a 5-10 minute walk downhill along a narrow, winding drive.
- Dogs stay for free.
- Up to 2 dogs can stay at the cottage.
- Please let us know at booking time.
- Please do not allow dogs on the furniture or in the bedrooms.
- Please do not leave dogs alone when you are out.
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to hold a booking.
- The balance of the booking is required no less than 30 days before arrival. Cancellations after this time will normally be refunded the balance if we can re-let.
- Payment by bank transfer is preferred or Paypal if this is not possible. Details on reservation.
- We recommend you take out holiday insurance in case you need to cancel.